Friday 31 August 2018

Plastic

In Room 5 we have been writing about plastic. It is a problem because it is killing the animals and it needs to stop. The turtles think that plastic is jellyfish and eat it  and it kills them.

The Plastic Mountain
I gaze around at all the plastic and I cannot see the ground because there is too much plastic. I can see more plastic than everything else that is here. Green and white bottles are piling onto each other. I try to sort them out. I stare at plastic that is all the same. It is so stressful.
I say, “Nana can we go home?”
She says no.
“But it stinks Nana,” I say.
 “I know but do you want tea?” says Nana.
“Yes so we need to do this non-stop,” I say to myself. We are not going to get out of here.
I hear a car go past and hear people dropping plastic bottles and throwing them in the big bags. That makes it more plastic to clean up. I feel sorry for the animals because they are dying because of us. We can fix it but I need your help.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.