Friday 8 December 2017

I am...

In Room 5 we have been learning to describe in a poem.  Here is my poem about me. I hope you enjoy it.

I am...
I am the netball player who loves shooting up high.
I am the swimmer who loves diving the deepest.
I am the farmer who helps keep Dad company on the tractor.
I am the singer who loves the tune called Moana.
I am the gardener who loves to pull the weeds out of Nanas flower patch .
I am the artist who loves to draw horses with a Vivid.
I am the daughter who eats a lot of food that Mum lovingly makes for me.
I am the girl who loves to play with our cats and look after my pets.

I am Zoe

1 comment:

  1. Zoe, what a beautiful job you did with this poem, I feel like I've got to learn lots about you by reading your poem, I'd love your help in my garden! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.