Friday 6 April 2018

Hunting and Fishing

In Room 5 we have been learning  how to describe and here is my writing.

Hunting and Fishing

Walking to the hares that are lying on top of each other in a truck I feel sorry for them but I guess it has to happen. As I look closer I see that the hares have been shot in different places. Their eyes are staring at me. I have always wondered what hares eyes look like and they are red. And I bet the fur was soft when they were alive. But then I see some hares are in yellow bags and they are on top of the other hares. 
I walk away from the hares and I wonder what will happen to them.  




2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe, I like your idea about the hares eyes staring at me, and how you have always wondered what a hare's eyes look like. I like that you have gone into detail about the hares, which makes your writing very interesting for the reader. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,your writing is really interesting.I like the way you used lots of adjectives and I also like the way you told the people that are reading your work how you feel.
    If you would like to check out my blog go to http://wpsamam.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.