Thursday 26 March 2020

Hunting


 When I have been at home I have been doing writing and a lot of other things. I am going to share one of my stories with you.

I am a hunter, I am going to find the biggest deer in the world its going to be hard but i am going to try. Of I go to shoot my biggest dear. I do not no where to start...  i mite start in the darkest place in the bush. I see something it look's big maybe it is my deer, am I going to get it? I see the deer. I am going to get it bang bang! I got the deer. Am I going to be famous? I dont no. I am going to show everyone. I showed the hunting and fishing company, guess what they said?? I have shot the biggest deer and won the trophy. They said i am going in the newspaper. So i guess i am now famous.   By Zoe


 




2 comments:

  1. Good morning Zoe. I hope you are having a good day.
    What a great piece of writing. Have you ever actually been hunting? I don't like the sound of going into the darkest bit of the bush - makes me shiver!
    I know you're already a little famous as you got your writing in the paper last year. But have you had your photo in the paper for anything before?
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie and yes I have been hunting before with my Dad. Yes I have been in the news paper for a lot of things.
    You stay safe to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.