Tuesday 21 April 2020

Brave


This week i listened to a story called Anzac Ted, he went on a journey with a soldier to war. Today I wrote  about my teddy call Brave and the adventures she comes with me.



My little white teddy is called Brave. She is white with a brown nose and two black eyes, she wears a pink dress that is getting a bit worn out. It had a love heart gem on the dress but it came off a long time ago. 
She has been with me during all my stays in the hospital.I hate hospitals because I have had to spend a lot of time in them.They make me feel scared and worried. Mum and Dad brought me Brave when I was 3 years old and in Nelson hospital with pneumonia. I was very scared and sick. Brave was there to cuddle. 
 When the Drs and nurses come to talk to me I squeeze Brave tightly and pretend I am at home. Brave makes me feel safe and strong when I am scared. I always take her with me when I go to stay in the hospital but if i'm only going for an appointment she stays at home and waits for me to get home and tell her all about how it went. 
This is brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.