Monday 20 April 2020

The last post and how it makes me feel.

Today I listened to the last post and I had to write about how it made me feel.

The last post and how it makes me feel. The trumpet made me feel a bit sad the way he had played it. The background they chose was sad but all so cool. I liked how they used a real video. My heart sunk to the bottom because it is so sad to think about those people fighting in a war. It is such a hard thing to think about all of those nice people sadly a lot of them died in war. I am happy that we celebrate Anzac day to remind us about all of those great people. I also like how they still talk about it. It will bring back memories and reminders of the sacrifices that the soldiers made to save their countries. By Zoe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe

    Yes I agree the last post is very sad. I am also glad that we celebrate ANZAC day every year. I think it is very important to remember what all those brave people did for us. I like how you say by talking about it, it will bring back memories.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.