Tuesday 14 April 2020

My Easter

When it was Easter I had a good time I spent some time with my Mum and a bit with Dad and Logan and Indy too. So I wrote a story about my Easter.

On Easter I thought I was going to be sad. But it turned out fine because I got a lot of things like a new horse blanket some new pj's two big lego tiles some keto lollies and a colouring in book that has Easter things in it. My pj's have unicorns on them my lego tiles are big and blue from Mum and Dad I also got a easter colouring in book.
It was a good easter even though i didnt get any chocolate.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe
    Sounds like you were very spoilt at Easter. I am happy for you that it was a good easter even though it was a little bit different this year without getting chocolate, but instead keto sweets, yum yum! Sometimes giving up things we may love is hard but all worth it, you and your mum are doing a fantastic job with your keto journey. Keep up the great work!
    I'd love to see some of the colouring in your Easter book when you finish it.
    Mrs Ealam

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.