Wednesday 8 April 2020

What Cat's are good at

As I have been at home we have been writing more stories and doing a lots of things. Here is one of my stories.
Cat's what are cat's good at ? Some cat's are good at being greedy or piggish, most cat's are good at sleeping. But some cat's can be mischeif too. But they are so cool. My cat is all of those things. But at night time my cat some times come's and sleeps with me. then when my mum and Dad go to bed they put the cat's out side. When dad go's to work some time my cat's come in and she goes on my bed. Or on my pillow and I wake up in the night and i am half way down my bed and my cat has spread out on my pillow. Some times  in the day she sleeps on my bed but I do not care. I love my cat Snickers.
By Zoe.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe

    I love how you have written about you cat taking over your bed. Cats are great that. I am not sure how such a small animal can take so much room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.